ECDL Advanced P.W
This module is a high-level certification programme for candidates who wish to create effective, high-impact presentations using advanced features and who need to be able to prove their skills in this area. The programme covers advanced presentation features that will allow candidates to use the presentation application to its full potential, and to plan and design more effective presentations that have greater impact and that will better engage and involve an audience.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand target audience and venue considerations in presentation planning.
- Create and modify templates and format slide backgrounds.
- Enhance a presentation using built-in drawing and image tools.
- Apply advanced chart formatting features and create and edit diagrams.
- Insert movies and sound and apply built-in animation features.
- Use linking, embedding, importing and exporting features to integrate data.
- Work with custom slide shows, apply slide show settings, and control a slide show.
Ideal for those who want to go a step further in Computing. This European Certification gives holders a preference since they will be capable of performing efficiency in their jobs.
Who Should Attend:
Adults who wish to go a step further than ECDL Core
What should I know before I join this course?
Sound knowledge of Computer skills as proposed by the ECDL Core Course.
Fluency in the English Language
How long is this course?
15 hours per module
Notes will be sent to the student via Google Drive
The pass rates for this Certification:
The pass mark is 75% for all modules.
Candidates can request a certificate for one or more successfully completed Advanced test. Each certificate will be issued at a cost. However, candidates who successfully complete all four (4) Advanced tests will be awarded the ECDL Expert Certificate at no cost.
4 ADVANCED Modules = ECDL EXPERT CERTIFICATE
ECDL Expert Certificate (4 Advanced Modules) - MQF Level 4
- Although the ECDL Expert Certificate is rated at the same level (i.e. Level 4 of the MQF) as an Advanced Level Certificate, this does not imply that candidates can use this as a replacement for an Advanced Level Certificate.
- The Malta Qualifications Framework determines the exit points of qualifications. The entry requirements to programmes of study are at the discretion of the education and training providers.