ECDL Advanced Word
This module is a high-level certification programme through which candidates can demonstrate their ability to use the advanced features of word processing applications to enhance their work, improve productivity and save time. Completion of this module will enable candidates to demonstrate professionalism and save time in the creation, production, review, and distribution of documents.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Work with documents and save them in different file formats.
- Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting. Convert text to a table and vice versa.
- Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions. Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references.
- Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates.
- Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros.
- Use linking and embedding features to integrate data.
- Collaborate on and review documents. Work with master documents and subdocuments. Apply document security features.
- Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers in a document.
Who Should Attend:
Adults who wish to go a step further than ECDL Core
What should I know before I join this course?
Sound knowledge of Computer skills as proposed by the ECDL Core Course.
Fluency in the English Language
How long is this course?
15 hours per module
Notes will be sent to the student via Google Drive
The pass rates for this Certification:
The pass mark is 75% for all modules.
Candidates can request a certificate for one or more successfully completed Advanced test. Each certificate will be issued at a cost. However, candidates who successfully complete all four (4) Advanced tests will be awarded the ECDL Expert Certificate at no cost.
4 ADVANCED Modules = ECDL EXPERT CERTIFICATE
- Although the ECDL Expert Certificate is rated at the same level (i.e. Level 4 of the MQF) as an Advanced Level Certificate, this does not imply that candidates can use this as a replacement for an Advanced Level Certificate.
- The Malta Qualifications Framework determines the exit points of qualifications. The entry requirements to programmes of study are at the discretion of the education and training providers.