ECDL Advanced Round Robin Special Offer
This module is a high-level certification programme which presents candidates with the opportunity to bring their spreadsheet skills to an expert level. Completion of this module will enable candidates to master the more advanced functions of spreadsheet applications, enabling them to produce more sophisticated reports, and to perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations, thus saving time and improving productivity in the completion of tasks.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
- Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
- Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting features.
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data. Create and use scenarios.
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges, macros and templates.
- Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
- Collaborate on and review spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features.
Ideal for those who want to go a step further in Computing. This European Certification gives holders a preference since they will be capable of performing efficiency in their jobs.
Who Should Attend:
Adults who wish to go a step further than ECDL Standard
What should I know before I join this course?
Sound knowledge of Computer skills as proposed by the ECDL Standard Course.
Fluency in the English Language
How long is this course?
Notes will be sent to the student via Google Drive
The pass rates for this Certification:
The pass mark is 75% for all modules.
4 ADVANCED Modules = ECDL EXPERT CERTIFICATE
- Although the ECDL Expert Certificate is rated at the same level (i.e. Level 4 of the MQF) as an Advanced Level Certificate, this does not imply that candidates can use this as a replacement for an Advanced Level Certificate.
- The Malta Qualifications Framework determines the exit points of qualifications. The entry requirements to programmes of study are at the discretion of the education and training providers.
Prices are available , because these prices may include European and National subsides schemes.
Foreign students can apply using this link: www.tctcinternational.com
Kindly note that the €405 only covers lessons and an additional fee of €180 applies for exams, mocks. For more information contact TCTC on 21421784/5 or 21820819