ECDL Advanced Access
This module is a high-level certification programme that enables candidates to use the many advanced tools available in database applications to better manage and organise structured information. Successful completion of this module will enable candidates to maximise database functions, in order to manage and analyse high volumes of data, thus enabling the production of the quantity and quality of information that business today demands.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of database development and usage.
- Create a relational database using advanced table creation features and complex relationships between tables.
- Design and use queries to create a table, update, delete and append data. Refine queries using wildcards, parameters and calculations.
- Use controls and subforms to enhance forms and improve functionality.
- Create report controls to perform calculations. Create subreports and enhance report presentation.
- Enhance productivity by working with macros and use linking and importing features to integrate data.
Ideal for those who want to go a step further in Computing. This European Certification gives holders a preference since they will be capable of performing efficiency in their jobs.
Who Should Attend:
Adults who wish to go a step further than ECDL Standard
What should I know before I join this course?
Sound knowledge of Computer skills as proposed by the ECDL Standard Course.
Fluency in the English Language
How long is this course?
15 hours per module
Notes will be sent to the student via Google Drive
The pass rates for this Certification:
The pass mark is 75% for all modules.
Candidates can request a certificate for one or more successfully completed Advanced test. Each certificate will be issued at a cost. However, candidates who successfully complete all four (4) Advanced tests will be awarded the ECDL Expert Certificate at no cost.
4 ADVANCED Modules = ECDL EXPERT CERTIFICATE
- Although the ECDL Expert Certificate is rated at the same level (i.e. Level 4 of the MQF) as an Advanced Level Certificate, this does not imply that candidates can use this as a replacement for an Advanced Level Certificate.
- The Malta Qualifications Framework determines the exit points of qualifications. The entry requirements to programmes of study are at the discretion of the education and training providers.
Prices are available , because these prices may include European and National subsides schemes.
Foreign students can apply using this link: www.tctcinternational.com
Kindly note that the €90 only covers lessons and an additional fee of €45 applies for exam & mock. For more information contact TCTC on 21421784/5 or 21820819
Course is fully booked or course has already started