City & Guilds Customer Service Level 3 Including Exam
Course Description and Learning Outcomes:
Level 3 is ideal for those who wish to enhance their skills in delivering effective customer service and develop the skills of others within a customer service environment.
To successfully achieve this level, the following unit should be completed:
- The Principles of Customer Service.
There are seven learning outcomes and at the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Explain the key features of a service offer and its effects on customer expectations
- Describe how to deliver reliable customer service
- Explain how to deal with different customer behaviours to ensure customer satisfaction
- Describe how customer service can be developed and improved
- Explain how promotion of products and services can benefit the customer and the organisation
- Explain the benefits of team-working in delivering good customer service
- Describe how to develop the customer service skills of self and others
Who Should Attend:
Customer Service skills are in demand & can help you find work in almost any industry or job role. If you have no previous experience but are looking to develop your skills to work in the customer service industry. This qualification is suitable for anyone from 16 years old or over. It is OBLIGATORY that ONLY students who COMPLETE level 1 and 2 will apply for the Level!
This qualification could lead to jobs such as:
- Customer service employee
- Telephone call centre operator
- Retail or leisure centre customer contact
- If you work as a freelancer or contractor, customer service skills can help you build up business through satisfied customers.
What should I know before I join this course?
Attended the City & Guilds Customer Service levels 1 and 2.
How long is this course?
6 weeks, 1 session per week of 3 hours each. The 6th session would be the exam.
Delivery of Course:
The delivery of this course is carried out in class.
This is the third and last Step in Customer Service training. This cours leads to the full City & Guilds Customer Service Level 3-MQF Level 4 certificate. This is equivalent to an A-level standard.
The grade rates for this Certification:
- First Class Pass
- Notes Level 3
- Past papers
- Model answers
** SPECIAL OFFER ** when you book the 3 levels together!!
For a full list of units, please visit the below link;
Prices are available , because these prices may include European and National subsides schemes.
Foreign students can apply using this link: www.tctcinternational.com