City & Guilds Customer Service Level 1
Course Description and Learning Outcomes:
Level 1 is ideal for students that wish to learn the skills required to deliver efficient and reliable customer service.
For this level, you need to successfully achieve the following unit:
- The Principles of Customer Service
There are four learning outcomes:
- How to deliver good customer service
- Different communication methods
- How to provide good customer service in line with organisational procedures
- How to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints.
Who Should Attend:
Customer Service skills are in demand & can help you find work in almost any industry or job role. If you have no previous experience but are looking to develop your skills to work in the customer service industry. This qualification is suitable for anyone from 16 years old or over.
This qualification could lead to jobs such as:
- Customer service employee
- Telephone call centre operator
- Retail or leisure centre customer contact
- If you work as a freelancer or contractor, customer service skills can help you build up business through satisfied customers.
What should I know before I join this course?
Basic English Language.
How long is this course?
3 weeks, 1 session per week of 3 hours each.
This is the first Step in Customer Service training. The course doesn't only cover the basic features but will also lead to the full City & Guilds Certificate.
- Notes Level 1
- Past papers
- Model answers
*Students that wish to sit for the exam should pay an additional fee of €90 or €150 to cover the exam with his tutor.
** SPECIAL OFFER ** when you book the 3 levels together!!
For a full list of units, please visit the below link;
Individuals can apply with JobsPlus to benefit from the JobsPlus 75% fund scheme. For more information follow this link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/schemes-jobseekers/training-pays-scheme