City & Guilds Book Keeping & Accounts Level 2 Including Exam
Course Description and Learning Outcomes:
The aim of this qualification is to further develop the introductory book-keeping practices and processes studied at level 1 to enable candidates to adjust ledger accounts to take account of activities at the trial balance date which affect the production of an accurate trading, profit and loss account and balance sheet.
Contents of Level 2:
- Check and correct errors arising from inaccurate/incomplete/missing entries in the ledger and day books
- Provide for depreciation of fixed assets using ledger accounts
- Account for accruals, prepayments, bad debts and provide for doubtful debts
- Prepare individual accounts in purchase and sales ledgers
- Prepare purchase ledger control accounts and sales ledger control accounts
- Complete an extended trial balance
Who Should Attend:
If you have no previous experience but are looking to develop your skills to work in Book Keeping & Accounting. This qualification is suitable for anyone from 16 years and over.
This qualification could lead to jobs such as:
- Accounting technician
- Accounts/Finance clerk
- Private practice accountant
What should I know before I join this course?
Attended the Book Keeping & Accounts Level 1 Course.
How long is this course?
4 weeks, 1 session per week of 3 hours each. The 4th session would be the exam session.
Delivery of Course:
The delivery of this course is carried out in class.
This course will lead to the full City & Guilds Book Keeping & Accounts Level 2 - MQF Level 3. This is equivalent to an O-level standard.
The grade rates for this Certification:
- First Class Pass
- Notes Level 2
- Past papers
- Model answers
** SPECIAL OFFER ** when you book the 3 levels together!!
For a full list of units, please visit the below link;
Prices are available , because these prices may include European and National subsides schemes.
Foreign students can apply using this link: www.tctcinternational.com