Finance & Accounting Diploma - Levels 1 & 2
Finance & Accounting Diploma
City & Guilds Finance & Accounting Diploma is Ideal for candidates who would like to achieve better knowledge in accountancy & finance. This diploma is recognised by the Malta Qualification Council as MQF Level 3. One can choose to do the full Diploma which after completion is entitled to the Diploma Certificate issued by City & Guilds. The option of Single Subjects is also available and a certificate by City & Guilds is issued on that subject.
Level 1 and 2 includes;
Book-Keeping & Accounts:
- Check and correct errors arising from inaccurate/incomplete/missing entries in the ledger and day books
- Provide for depreciation of fixed assets using ledger accounts
- Account for accruals, prepayments, bad debts and provide for doubtful debts
- Prepare individual accounts in purchase and sales ledgers
- Prepare purchase ledger control accounts and sales ledger control accounts
- Complete an extended trial balance.
- processing accounting transactions
- producing customer and supplier documentation
- producing reports such as aged creditor analysis
- sales day book summaries for management purposes.
English for Business Communication:
- locating and understanding information, ideas and opinions from longer, more specialised, sources in familiar contexts
- writing coherently on topics of business interest linking ideas appropriately and effectively
- using a range of linking words effectively to show clearly the relationship between ideas
Course is fully booked or course has already started